The Stepping Ahead Clinic is a private multi-disciplinary paediatric service based in Cork. We provide a range of therapies and support to children, adolescents and young adults in continuing education.
WHO WE HELP
We cater for children and adolescents between the ages of 0-18 years old. Our highly qualified Therapists have experience working with the following disorders:
- Developmental Coordination Disorder
- Dyspraxia, Dysgraphia and Dyslexia
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Autism
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Genetic/developmental syndromes
- Learning Disability
- Down Syndrome
- Child Mental Health issues
Read what some of our clients had to say about Stepping Ahead Clinic.