Group therapy is acknowledged as an excellent way to provide therapeutic intervention. In this way the therapist can view the child in a social setting with children of their own age. At Stepping Ahead we aim to provide a range of groups that suit kids of all ages with various developmental needs.
Children & adolescents can book straight into our group sessions without being assessed by this service. Please call our clinic for a full range of groups.
Examples of groups currently running at the Stepping Ahead Clinic include:
- Social Skills group
- Fitness & Fun group
- Sensory / Motor group
- Dyspraxia – Social & Motor group
- Handwriting – pre-writing; print or cursive
- Study Skills group
- Aspergers Support group
- Parenting Skills & Support group
- Primary school Readiness group
- Secondary School Readiness
No comments yet.