We are delighted to announce the dates for our Social Skills Groups in Stepping Ahead Clinic! The groups will be facilitated by Jessica Kennedy and Aisling Deasy, Paediatric Occupational Therapists starting in October 2017.
This group will focus on improving the following areas:
- Higher level communication skills.
- Become more comfortable in making and maintaining friendships.
- Managing emotions when communicating with peers and dealing with bullying and conflict.
- Developing communication skills.
- Developing self-esteem and confidence.
The groups will run weekly for 6 weeks for children between the ages of 8 and 10 years old and 11 to 12 years old. The groups will take place on Wednesdays from 16.00pm- 17.00pm (8-10 years old) and 17:30pm- 18:30pm (11-12 year olds) and will start on the 4th October 2017.
If you are interested in Social Skills development for your child please contact us at the Stepping Ahead Clinic on 021 4304822 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re really looking forward to these groups as there’s going to be lots of fun for everyone involved!