Job Title: Speech & Language Therapist – full time permanent position
Location: Stepping Ahead Clinic, Unit 6A, Kilnap Business Park, Old Mallow Rd.
Informal enquiries to Jennifer Dennehy, Clinic Manager, on 021 4304822 or email
This is a well established Speech and Language Therapy post covering the provision of SLT to children between the ages of 1 and 18 years. The clinic provides assessment and intervention to a varied caseload that includes children with ASD, physical disability, specific language impairment, phonology and articulation difficulties as well as language delay. The successful applicant will be expected to work collaboratively with other experienced professionals as part of the multi-disciplinary team within the clinic. We look forward to hearing from you!
- A recognised validated University Degree or Masters or an equivalent qualification in Speech & Language Therapy.
- Paediatric experience (ideally with experience of working in the disability sector, including working with children with ASD and physical disability)
- Full member of IASLT
- Works well in a team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Efficient and flexible work attitude with excellent organisational and time management skills